- Labor Day Weekend
- Tent sale – all weekend
- Stratton Bike Park – Grand Opening – bike and gear rentals available
- Scenic gondola rides to the summit – all weekend
- 8/30 – Free Music Friday – Big John (Long Road Home)
- 8/31 – Brews Blues and BBQ
- 9/1 – Heels to Paws 5K
- Golf – 27 holes Designed by Geoffrey Cornish
- Drysdale Tennis School – for kids thru adults.
- Great hiking with beautiful views.
- The Village – restaurants, shopping, and events.
- Fitness Center – classes, pool, weights, cardio-equipment, pickleball, and more
- Fall – come watch as summer transforms to fall foliage season. (Check for weekly updates on statewide Vermont fall foliage here.)
Use Stratton as your base camp to explore Southern Vermont’s small towns and villages. (Manchester, a destination for culture, shopping, and foodies, is just 30 minutes away.)
September is the perfect time to visit a Vermont Fall Festival.
Stratton is so much more than a winter destination.
Come visit this September and find out for yourself!