Looking for a chicken recipe for dinner that even the kids will love? This recipe combines Ritz crackers, panko bread crumbs and Vermont Maple Syrup.
April’s Maple in Canaan. VT was happy to share this Crunchy Maple Chicken recipe with us .
Crunchy Maple Chicken
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken (whole chicken cut into pieces, chicken thighs, chicken drumsticks)
- 1 cup April’s Maple Syrup
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare topping by mixing panko bread crumbs, Ritz crackers, pepper, parsley and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Dip chicken in maple syrup and roll in topping until well coated. Place chicken in a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until done.
You could even serve it with maple syrup on the side to drizzle over while it is still hot!
For information on the following events and more visit Vermont.com Calendar of Events Page.
Maple Open House Weekend: April 2-3, 2016
Vermont Maple Festival: April 22-24, 2016
Thanks to April and April’s Maple for sharing another great maple syrup recipe!