1. Location – 18 Main Street – in “the heart of Stowe Village”.
2. Outdoor heated swimming pool open year round
3. Fireside Jacuzzi tubs in many guest accommodations
4. Afternoon homemade cookies, tea and cider
5. Breakfast in the Main Street Dining Room
6. Lunch and Dinner in the Whip Bar and Grill
7. Weekly Wine, Cheese and Beer gatherings
8. Weekly History Tales about the Inn while sipping Gloegg and Ginger Thin cookies
9. Friendly staff
10. Game Room
Q: What should every first time visitor to Green Mountain Inn know?
1. We are a 4 season Inn which has tremendous amount of history.
Q: Favorite after work/après ski food and drink – what and where?
A: A perfect day if not skiing would include a Dog Sled Tour, Massage at Stowe Village Massage and shopping in the many unique shops Stowe has to offer.
Q: Best part about living/working in VT?
A: The many outdoor activities that Vermont has to offer.
Q: Most challenging part about living/working in VT?
A: Can’t think of any challenges living in this beautiful State.
Q: Anything new for Green Mountain Inn this winter?
A: Weekly history tale gathering and movie nights!
Q: Anything you would like to add?
A: The Inn has 105 accommodations including traditional Inn rooms, suites, apartments and townhouses. We have an accommodation to fit all budgets.